The silver RF-CM-S Reflection Filter from Auray is the perfect solution for recording vocalists or voice over artists in less than stellar acoustic spaces where room reflection would otherwise be recorded along with the vocal, making post processing and mixing more complicated. This might be in a home studio, an untreated rehearsal space, or a makeshift film dialogue replacement situation.
Housed in a deep and sturdy, semicircular perforated aluminum shell, the high density acoustic foam provides a reflection free environment for the microphone, while simultaneously attenuating any room noise. The resulting dry and clearer recordings can then be treated during mixing or film post processing without extraneous noises or unwanted reflections getting in the way.
The filter mounts onto a microphone stand, and front and rear sliding brackets easily allow you to adjust its height and depth for precise microphone placement. Standard 5/8""-27 threaded adapters fit most microphone stands, clips and shockmounts.
- Compact solution for providing sound isolation for vocal or voice over recording in untreated spaces
- High-density foam absorbs acoustic reflections and minimizes room ambience, isolating the microphone
- Perforated aluminum shield diffuses and prevents sound that might reflect back to microphone, especially when recording loud vocalists
- Sliding bracket makes it easy to mount the microphone in the ideal position inside the reflection filter
- Rear adjustable bracket provides additional filter height adjustment to accommodate different vocalist heights
- Adapters with industry-standard 5/8""-27 threaded studs and sockets are compatible with mic stands, shock mounts, and mic clips with a 5/8""-27 post.
- Deep, semi-circular design ensures dry vocals while attenuating external noise
- Rear Adjustable Bracket
- Sliding Bracket
- Shockmount Adapter
- 2 x 5/8""-27 Adapters
- 3 x 1/4""-20 Nuts
- 3 x Washers
- Five (5) Year Limited Warranty