Designed to help create clean vocal recordings in less-than-ideal recording environments, the plastic RF-CPB-18 Reflection Filter from Auray absorbs and diffuses external noise and room reflections. It can be used in any recording scenario that requires microphone isolation, such as tracking in an acoustically untreated room, untreated rehearsal spaces, project and home studios, and professional studios where additional isolation is needed.
The filter features high-density, open-cell acoustic foam wrapped in an ABS plastic curved screen. Its front sliding bracket and rear adjustment rail easily allows you to adjust its height and depth for precise microphone placement. Thanks to its standard 5/8""-27 threaded adapters, the RF-CPB-18 is compatible with most microphone stands, clips, and shockmounts. It is also ideal for desktop recording and broadcast applications when used with a desktop mic stand that features a weighted metal base (not included). The lightweight, 3-pound body lends to portability while its ABS construction assures its durability.
- Compact solution for providing sound isolation for vocal or voice over recording in untreated spaces
- High-density open-cell acoustic foam minimizes room ambiance and diffuses external noise to isolate your microphone
- Curved shield design ensures dry and clean vocal and voiceover tracks while attenuating external noise
- The sliding bracket and adjustable height rail ensures microphone placement for optimal performance
- Adapters with industry-standard 5/8""-27 threaded studs and sockets are compatible with mic stands, shock mounts, and mic clips with a 5/8""-27 post
- The durable ABS plastic shield is rigid and lightweight, and with all the mounting hardware only weighs 3 lbs
- Mounting Hardware
- Limited 1-Year Warranty