The CBP-N2 Compact Battery Pack for Nikon SB-900 & SB-910 Flash from Bolt will boost the number of flashes and the recycle time of your Nikon SB-900 or SB-910 flash units. The CBP-N2 can operate on 4 or 8 AA batteries--alkaline, lithium or nickel-hydride (Ni-MH). Lights on the pack indicate Standby, Recycle, or Low Power mode. A thermal protection switch prevents overheating. The CBP-N2 can provide up to 577 flashes per charge, and recycle times as fast as 1.92 seconds. The pack, which weights just 7 oz without the batteries, can also be attached to the bottom of your camera using the tripod socket.
Compatible Nikon flashes:
Compatible Nissin flashes:
Di866 for Nikon
Di866 Mark II for Nikon
MG8000 for Nikon
- Option to use 4 or 8 AA batteries at a time
- Built-in thermal protection switch to automatically prevent overheating.
- Recycles as fast as 1.92 seconds (with 4x AA alkaline batteries in flash unit and 8x Ni-MH batteries in Compact Battery Pack).
- Up to 577 flashes per charge at full power with a Nikon SB-900 or SB-910 Speedlight (with 4x AA alkaline batteries in flash unit and 8x Ni-MH batteries in Compact Battery Pack).
- AA Battery Magazine for Bolt Compact Battery Packs
- Soft Case
- Mounting Screw
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
must have for sb-93/9/2014
"The case that comes with the bolt pack is padded and really neat. It's basically the same case as what comes with the Canon flash battery pack but without the tie-down to hold the cord in place.
I tested the speed of this by firing as soon as the ready light came on, so just a few seconds between flashes. This procedure yielded 1.0 second recycles [range 0.8 to 1.2] with eneloops and 1.1 second recycles [range 0.8 to 1.2] with Sanyo XX. (Ran this test three times firing 10 shots in a series.) In short, if you have a flash you need a battery pack. If you need a battery pack this one is pretty darn sweet and guaranteed you can't beat this price. I take the quality of my equipment pretty seriously and this is the best one I found. I recommend it over all the others I checked out."