The Impact LiteTrek 4.0 DC Monolight and Mini LiteTrek (LT) Battery Pack Kit provides everything you'll need for portrait, fashion, sports or corporate photography in the field.
The LiteTrek 4.0 DC Flash Head has a 400W/s capacity, delivered in 1-2 seconds with very short flash durations. The head comes with an umbrella reflector, power and sync cords and a removable stand mount.
Power is provided by the included Impact LiteTrek (LT) Battery Pack which supplies the head with 650 maximum power flashes and 3500 minimum power pops. The battery stage is removable so you can purchase extra power potential without hauling the extra weight. Even better, the battery alone is less than 1/2 the price of the complete system. The Battery Pack comes with a multi-voltage charger. It all stows in the included sturdy 14.5 x 11 x 8.5"" aluminum case. The LiteTrek 4.0 is compatible with Impact and Bowens bayonet-mount accessories when used with the optional, required reflector adapter. (IMPACT # 10052570)
- Scott Kelby Testimonial, the World's #1 Bestselling Author of Photography Books
- ""Being able to use a small, lightweight, super-portable pack like this just makes things so much easier. Being able to have studio-quality lighting on location, without hauling loads of gear around makes a big difference for anybody who thinks ""less is more"". Used this rig last week for a dusk shoot, and it worked like a charm and refreshed much faster than I was expecting.""
- 400W/s of Portable, Variable Power
- Full to 1/64 Power, 6 - 400W/s
- 2 Seconds to full recycling
- 650 full power flashes - 3500 1/64 power
- Quick Mode
- FP, for ""focal plane,"" produces a succession of flashes at a very fast speed inorder to illuminate the sensor as evenly as possible when shooting with fastshutter speeds (typically above 1/250s). This series of flashes is usually notnoticeable with the naked eye. When using the FP settings, be aware that theflash will output at its lowest power setting to compensate for the fast burstspeeds.
- Easy Packing
- Removable stand mount and power cord for easy packing.
- Multi Mode
- Multi Mode produces a series of continuous flashes for a single exposure. These pulses of light allow you to freeze several moments of progressive motion for creative or scientific effects. Create your own Edward Muybridge-style locomotion studies.
- Multiple Triggering Options
- Use the included sync cord, optical slave or Impact or other brand radio slave.
- Compatible with Impact and Bowens Accessories
- The LiteTrek 4.0 is compatible with Impact and Bowens bayonet-mount accessories when used with the optional Impact reflector adapter (not included). (IMPACT # 10052570)
- LiteTrek 4.0 DC Flash Head
- Mini LiteTrek (LT) Battery Pack
- Aluminum Kit Case
- 1-Year Warranty