The BG-C9 Battery Grip for Canon 5D Mark III, 5DS & 5DS R from Vello is a battery grip designed for use specifically with the Canon EOS 5D Mark III digital SLR camera, and accepts one or two Canon LP-E6 batteries. With two batteries installed, your shooting time is effectively doubled. Moreover, when one battery is drained, it can be removed and recharged while you continue shooting with the other battery. In addition, the BG-C9 can utilize 6 AA batteries and comes with a battery tray designed to hold 6 AA/LR6 batteries.
The design of a battery grip offers a comfortable and secure way in which to hold your DSLR, especially in the vertical position. And the BG-C9 comes with an alternate shutter release button, AF start button, AF point selection, AE lock/FE lock button, multi-controller button, multi-function button and main dial to facilitate shooting when held vertically. The BG-C9 is designed with anti-slip rubber grip to further improve handling, a tripod socket to mount your camera directly to a tripod and a wonderful touch: a holder for the camera's battery door so as not to lose it when the battery grip is installed.Note: Batteries sold separately.
- Compatible with the Canon 5D Mark III digital SLR camera
- Provides comfortable and secure handling when shooting in the vertical position, including a secondary shutter release button, AF start button, AF point selection, AE lock/FE lock button, multi function button, and main dial.
- Accepts up to 2 LP-E6 batteries to effectively double the camera's battery life
- The included AA battery holder allows you to use 6 AA batteries for added convenience
- Features anti-slip rubber gripping and a securely locking battery chamber door.
- Contains a camera battery door holder to store the camera's battery chamber door when the grip is mounted.
- AA Battery Tray
- User's Manual
- One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
I admit I was hesitant to buy a vello for my canon but it fits so snulgy and with no shake or wiggle at all I am so glad I didn't let myself buy the canon battery grip for way more money. It fits like it was engineered by canon specifically for this model (which vello actually did make it for this model and they did a great job) a battery grip is important but so long as it fits right theres no reason to shell out for the canon name. It even looks like it came with the my camera you cant even tell its a 3rd party grip!